With Bio-Microbics, wastewater treatment is simple. The Fixed Integrated Treatment Technologies (FITT®) are the result of decades of experience, research & development, and real world operating history. With more than 42,000 installations in more than 60 countries, and over 65 years of history, Scienco/FAST origins can be traced back to 1940’s.
Marine Sewage Devices (MSDs) are required on all vessels with facilities. The first FAST® system, installed aboard the river towboat M/V Missouri in 1969, was to treat and reuse wastewater on board. The success of this unit sparked full-scale production. Even with a marine vessel’s constant movement, small space requirements, variable ship personnel, flow surges and operator skill level, the MarineFAST’s robust treatment process delivers consistent performance – making the innovative, patented FAST system technologically advanced and extraordinarily reliable.
The LX Series STS
The LX-Series’ new economical and lightweight modular design is ideal for small commercial vessels. USCG/IMO Certified, it is strong, corrosion resistant and will fit under the stairway of a tug engine room. These modular systems for small vessels are easily installed and are available in HDPE tank designs for all crew sites. MarineFAST® is inherently self-regulating, with no adjustments required. For more information, contact Green Marine and Industrial Equipment Co. today!
The DV Series STS
The DV-Series meets the needs of larger vessels and offshore platforms. Standard units are completely assembled, wired and tested at the factory before shipment. These flexible designs offer the ultimate in strength, corrosion resistance and performance. They are available in modular form for installation aboard vessels, and fully assembled on oilfield skids.
The M-MX Series STS
The M- & MX-Series is ideal for leisure and Small Commercial Vessles, such as yachts, harbor tugs, pilot boats, fireboats, tow boats, and other small vessels. Each system ships direct to the customer as a factory-built assembly, or as a kit for retrofit to existing holding tanks. Surge loads at change of watch and temporary changes in crew size do not adversely affect effluent quality and performance is not dependent on the skill of the operator.
The MRF Flow Diagram
Features & Benefits:
- Certified, reliable, and proven process
- Strong, custom steel tanks
- Systems customized to specific needs
- Self-starting, self-regulating operation
- Long service life
- Superior protection against corrosion
- Easy to upgrade older units
- Worldwide technical support
DOWNLOADS AND PRINTABLES
- 2013 SciencoFAST Brochure
- 2013 Mighty Mike All Purpose Cleaner
- 2013 CPT Tablets Brochure
- 2013 Mighty Mike Laundry Brochure
- 2013 Mighty Mike UF Boost Tablets
- 2013 Mighty Mike Marine Descaler
- 2013 Mighty Mike FogHog
- 2013 Mighty Mike Technical Report
- 2013 LX Series Reference Data
- 2013 M Series Reference Data
- 2013 DV Series Reference Data
- 2013 MX Series Reference Data